Monday 25 January 2016

Phoebe

This section is dedicated to my first born, Phoebe!!



Phoebe is 3 years old, and absolutely crackers!! She is so full of life, and her nutty personality, I literally don't know where she gets it from.
Both myself and her Dad are quite reserved. Especially Dave. He's so laid back and 'quiet'. Out of the two of us, I would say I'm the loudest for sure. But Phoebe is just so confident and a right little performer. Thats not me! Im just LOUD! Hehe.


Phoebe was a definite surprise for her Dad and I! A pleasant one, of course!

She was born September 27th 2012, and that is truly when my life changed for the better! I know a lot of mothers say that about their children, and not that they don't mean it, but she literally changed my life. The day she was born, from then onwards, my whole life was dedicated to her, and it still is!

She truly is my little bestest friend. I absolutely love being this little fruit loops mother!

So there you have it, my little Phebes :)


Sophie-Evelyn xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ALL THINGS MUM. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig